In November, we are partnering with Urbana in Washington DC to do a Lamb Feast. This is going to be a big celebration for John Critchley, Urbana’s Executive Chef, who has literally won all of our DC Events. The DC Lamb Jams in 2011 and 2012, the 2012 DC Pro-Am and the 2012 Lamb Jam Finale at SAVOR! At the feast he is going to prepare his winning dishes and other delicious lamb dishes. PURCHASE TICKETS TODAY!
Urbana American Lamb Feast:
• Feast takes place at Urbana Restaurant: 2121 P Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
• Sunday, November 11th from 5pm – 8pm
• Limited Space only 100 tickets available!
• Tickets are $40
Chef Critchley will be serving his:
• 2011 Lamb Jam Best Leg Dish: Slow roasted leg of lamb with creamy white polenta and gypsy peppers
• 2012 Lamb Jam Pro-Am winning nachos slow roast leg of lamb nachos with welsh rarebit sauce and tortilla chips
• 2012 Lamb Jam Finale winning Lamb Leg Pupusa with Queso Blanco and Lamb Tongue Curtido
• Whole roasted lamb carving station
• Bruschettas and Pizzas featuring lamb merguez sausage
• Sheep’s Milk Cheeses
• Lamb Meatballs with san marzano tomato sauce
• Lamb Tartare mixed with egg yolk, Dijon mustard, chopped cornichons, caperberry, and Tabasco
Come join us and celebrate all of John’s lamb winning dishes! There will be Washington Wines, Local Beer and an Urbana Signature Cocktail.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!